Lowongan Kerja Global Tiket Network (Tiket.com)
1. SENIOR SECURITY ENGINEER
- Perform regular penetration testing to tiket.com systems (applications and infrastructure).
- Develop and continuously improve current application security automation.
- Design, plan, develop, and deploy Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response.
- Analyze security events and logs.
- Support for incident response investigations.
- Create daily and monthly reports.
- Perform regular security code review.
- Perform regular sharing sessions to internal and external.
- Participate in PCI DSS and ISO 27001 audit.
- Coach and mentor less experienced team members.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Information Security
- Experienced in penetration testing (web application/ infrastructure/ mobile application)
- Experienced in scripting and programming (Java/ Python/ Golang)
- Experienced with risk scoring (OWASP Risk Rating, CVSS)
- Experience using security defense technologies (such as SIEM, SOAR, Firewall, etc)
- Experienced working with SQL languages (such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Familiar with MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Experienced in security incident and investigation
- Experienced with open source technologies
- Experienced using versioning control
- Experienced with CI/CD pipelines, including SAST and DAST using proper technology
- Experienced in PCI DSS and ISO 27001 implementation
- Good in written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Desired Certifications: OSCP/ OSWE/ CREST Registered Penetration Tester/ GCIH/ GMON/ CSSLP
2. SENIOR SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER
- Create monitoring and alerting system and monitor the system reliability
- Maintain legacy application to keep running during the migration period
- Provide technical assistance to improve system performance, capacity, reliability, and scalability
- Create internal tools to automate or simplify workloads
- Provide technical assistance to comply with PCI-DSS and ISO-27002
- Perform root cause analysis of reliability issues
- Provide mentoring to any team that needs your expertise
- Minimum 5 years experience as (both software engineers & DevOps/infra)
- Deep knowledge of Linux OS
- Have knowledge about software version control (Git)
- Able to write scripts (Bash, Python, Ruby)
- Proficient on programming languages (PHP, JS, Java, Golang, Python, Ruby) (minimal 2, preferred to be a polyglot)
- Have knowledge about databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- Have knowledge about messaging system (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Able to create automation tools (Jenkins, Terraform)
- Have knowledge about cloud technologies (AWS, GCP)
- Have knowledge about monitoring system (New Relic, Prometheus, Grafana, StackDriver)
- Have knowledge about container orchestration (Docker, K8s)
- Have knowledge of industry-standard security compliance and regulation (PCI-DSS, ISO 27001)
3. SENIOR IOS ENGINEER
- Research, design, develop, enhance, and maintain high-performance iOS applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Develop high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Create a unit test and implement a self-test to make sure the code is running well
- Be passionate about code quality, testing, and performance
- Bachelor degree or equivalent of Computer Science or related fields
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- min. 3 years of experience working as Senior iOS developer
- Proficient in Objective-C and Swift
- Experienced with iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Animation, etc.)
- Knowledge of application architecture (Viper, MVP, MVVM)
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Good understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of CI/CD, understands TDD, and proficient in code versioning tools such as Git
4. SENIOR FRONTEND ENGINEER
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Create a unit, scenario, integration sanity test, etc if required
- Write Documentation for your code
- Doing Pair Programming with your junior
- Involve in system design brainstorming
- Bachelor Degree in any related field
- Min. 3 years experience as a Frontend Engineer
- Strong programming and algorithmic skills
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
5. SENIOR BACKEND ENGINEER
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Min. 3 years of working experience as Senior Engineer or equivalent
- Experienced in using Java Spring Boot (min. 5 years)
- Experience working with MongoDB, MySQL, and Postgre.
- Experience working with Redis and Memcached
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, Refactor/Rewrite system
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience with Git Flow
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Knows how to analyze log
- Experience with Java, Golang, Kotlin, or Ruby is a plus
- Experience with pair programming is a plus
- Experience with Linux syntax, Docker, PHP Framework
- Good sense of prioritization and product knowledge/product ownership
- Critical thinking, fast learner, and excellent communication skills
- Well-motivated, responsible with deadline, and can work under pressure
6. SENIOR SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE AUTOMATION
- At least 4 years of practical experience in Software Testing Automation
- Have knowledge of software development, integration, QA methodologies & release process.
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing in manual testing
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience working with JIRA, Test and Defect Management tools.
- Teamwork and detail-oriented person
- Experience in Ruby on Rails or Python
- Experience and knowledge or testing kafka or any data stream tools is a plus
- Experience with DB tools such as Mysql, sql server, mongo db and etc is a plus
- Experience with scripting automation using basic platform such as Postman and etc is a plus
7. TECHNICAL LEAD
- Design architecture for new microservice
- Maintaining, monitoring and improve quality every microservice you owned
- Working closely with managers and VPs and report to them day to day, weekly and monthly
- Reviewing code together with senior engineers on SOLID principle and Clean Code
- Responsible to create timeline together with VP, Managers, and Product team based on team member workload
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in using Java or Golang
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a software engineer
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a Technical Lead
- Experience working with MongoDB, MySQL, and Postgre
- Experience with Redis and Memcached, Elastic Search, Linux Syntax, CI/CD, Docker, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Refactor or Rewrite system
- Experience in PHP Frameworks is a plus
- Good leadership skill, can inspire and aspire teammates
- Have a good sense of prioritization
8. SENIOR PRODUCT DESIGNER
- Totally proficient in multiple aspects of digital product design
- Able to identify and communicate problems investigate potential causes, and propose solutions/next steps; able to suggest improvements.
- Able to identify design areas that require ownership/ improvement.
- Able to create design metrics for the product or features
- Able to create a comprehensive design solution
- Fluent with the design system
- Communicates effectively with non-designer audiences
- Proactively share design knowledge to others
- Actively communicate feedback in design critique or design challenge
- Delivers clear and concise creative direction and feedback to other designers on the team
- Demonstrates and inspires colleagues to develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships
9. PRODUCT MANAGER
- Have a deep understanding of product management and product development
- Have knowledge about OTA is a plus
- Experience in agile scrum method
- Have knowledge about technical/system development (backend & frontend) is a plus
- Have knowledge about user design & experience element
- Have knowledge about research methodology, such as customer research
- Have knowledge about project management
- Have good communication & collaboration skill
- Have good interpersonal skill
10. SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
- Min. 4 years of experience.
- Advance in SQL Script
- Advance in Python Script
- Able to use Bash Script
- Able to use Linux Command
- Have knowledge of big data stack (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka)
11. MACHINE LEARNING – ARCHITECT
- Min. 5 years of experience in Software Architecture and Engineering
- Experience in building ML Pipeline/ML Ops
- Experience with Cloud Technology, preferably Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in Data Processing (e.g. batch, stream)
- Experience in understanding the project goal and designing a suitable technical solution
- Proficient in programming skills, preferably using Python/Java
- Proficient in ML frameworks and libraries (e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch)
- Solid understanding of Learning Concept (e.g. supervised, unsupervised)
- Good communication skills and comfortable in collaborating with a cross-functional team
12. DATA SCIENTIST LEAD
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- We’re looking for someone with 5-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master’s or
- PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
13. BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE LEAD
- Data warehouse
- Data modelling and mining
- Data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio)
- Data analysis
- Business analysis
- Database management and reporting
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving
- Communication and presentation skills
Apply – Senior Security Engineer
Apply – Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Apply – Senior IOS Engineer
Apply – Senior Frontend Engineer
Apply – Senior Backend Engineer
Apply – Senior Software Quality Assurance Automation
Apply – Technical Lead
Apply – Senior Product Designer
Apply – Product Manager
Apply – Senior Data Engineer
Apply – Machine Learning – Architect
Apply – Data Scientist Lead
Apply – Business Intelligence Lead